Sunday, August 17, 2008

Of Horses, Heaven, and a Holiday Klub in Heviz, Hungary

It has been a wild and crazy summer and I have much to write, but before I get started I thought I'd post the photos of our recent vacation. First we spent a couple of days with Dr. Gabor Gyuri and his wife Gabrielle and two of their five kids at their horse ranch near Lajosmizse, Hungary. No electricity, no running water. Our family slept in the henhouse and ate with the Gyuris by the open fire. It was just horses, good food, good friends, and great fun! The Gyuri family has taken their passion for horses and turned it into a ministry for Christ -- doing horse camps for kids in the summer. They are a new GoodSports partner here in Hungary.

After that we were off to Holiday Klub Heviz near Lake Balaton in Hungary. Thanks to my parents generosity, we had a wonderful getaway of sun and fun. Here are our pics.

No comments: